Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Best walk-around lens for a Nikon DX camera?

I asked this question just the other day and got some great answers but im going to ask it in a little bit more of a broad term.Im buying a Nikon d7100 and will be taking college photography lessons soon after.Im not sure as to what specific lenses i will need so im just choosing myself. I have a budget of $800 And need the best lens for multiple situations. I can't decide between a prime or a zoom and with every lens i look up there is always someone giving a contradiction as to why another lens is better. I figure a walk-around lens is best for me since I may be taking photos in doors of pets and the next minute i could be taking sports pictures. I know there is probably not a real all in one lens solution since other lens will do specific ranges better but any recommendations for lens is highly appreciated.

См. статью: Best walk-around lens for a Nikon DX camera?