Wednesday, September 11, 2013

How to disable my Nikon microphone while using an external (Azden) Microphone?

I wanted to start a youtube channel so I invested in a Nikon D3200 with an external Microphone (Azden ) after recording a few shoots I noticed that there is this really loud and disturbing scrunchy background sound coming from the recording of my Camera's Microphone.

tl;dr: I'd like to disable my Camera's microphone while my external microphone is plugged and recording, how can I do that?

Thank you!
Added (1). I thought Azden had great ratings hence why I bought it! It was really expensive too :(

Yes me and my friend thought it was from the Azden mic at first and tried to fix it but after days of work we finally found out that the problem was the Camera itself that records some weird background noise (it sounds like the wind is blowing on the camera)

См. статью: How to disable my Nikon microphone while using an external (Azden) Microphone?