Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Canon? Nikon? Pentax? Something?

So, for my graduation present (which I have a $700 limit on), I want to get a nice camera, as I've always been into photography, and as I've been learning more and more about the technicalities of it, the more eager I am to have my own that is of good quality.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what would be a good idea to look into. I'm not looking for a universally "oh this one is the best" kind of answer, but more… recommendations? I just want an idea of a few cameras to look at, rather than every single one within that price range out there. Am I making sense?

I'm just sick of my sister insisting "ugh Nikons are horrible, get a Canon," when I know there are other alternatives, too.

What would be a good brand to look into, you think? And if you have any ideas for a specific camera (as I'm a beginner), that'd be much appreciated, too!

Читать далее: Canon? Nikon? Pentax? Something?