Friday, January 17, 2014

How much should I charge for taking pictures?

I'm not a professional, but I know what I'm doing and that I do good work. I've been contacted by quite a few people to take pictures for them. (Weddings, Couples, Children, Senior pictures) But I'm not sure what I should charge and I don't want to over charge because like I said, I'm not a professional, but I want to be able to grow as a photographer.

Any input or opinions will help, Thanks.

Also, I have a Nikon D3100 if that matters at all.
Added (1). I'm pretty sure I don't need "a business license, a tax ID, and good liability insurance" for something that is a hobby and not a main source of income. Especially since the money I'd get would be used mainly for printing the images.

Читать далее: How much should I charge for taking pictures?