Friday, January 31, 2014

Which dslr can i get?

hi, i haven't owned a dslr yet, but i have taken good pics in mobile phone when i was studying and i was drifted away in work for 3 years,, i need to buy a dslr now. i have used my friend's Nikon 3200. it has good ergonomics. but many say canon is good. i will put my needs first and you could tell me what to get,,
I need to get different pics, learn about the lighting, aperture, iso.
whereas in Nikon i felt all pics were in same bright lighting, but in canon i noticed some different like the exact light what my eyes see i can get it in picture.
please tell me is that true or its my wrong notice.
next one,
i like to take pics on the move, either i move or the subject move.
and finally,
what makes really those two different, nikon and canon?
i am, a beginner, wanting to take different beautiful pictures, armature, but i am planning on doing high in photography, not just taking picture. but at the start i need more fun in photos than learning, so that i couldn't get bored.

I didn't know if i put the correct words. but this is me. thanks >

Читать далее: Which dslr can i get?