Friday, February 14, 2014

Canon Eos Rebel T3, how do I ask?

Hey guys so my birthdays coming up on march 31 and I really really want a canon rebel T3. It's on sale for $389. I had asked my mom for the nikon d3100 1 month ago and she said no
So I found a camera for the same price on sale that is way better and I want to ask her again but I'm not sure how I should bring it up without her saying no
I love to make youtube videos and she also knows that
Would it help if I told her I would pay the rest with all the money I get for my bday? Please help and no, I am not spoiled. I just want my 13th birthday to be the best of all. :) and p.s. I've been doing better than I was in school and I give no attitude, never did, I do all the chores and yeah! Pls answe

Читать далее: Canon Eos Rebel T3, how do I ask?