Thursday, February 20, 2014

Desperately seeking a replacement camera,which? - 1

I have been to the stores, asked the professionals and still ahve not found that one machine I seek…
Can someone please help?

I am looking to replace an old camera.
I want a digital "bridge" type version
It must have good decent bright lens which is capable of taking shots at a distance and not crating too noise
Excellent ISO ( 100-2600 for example )
EFV ( i travel a lot and like to get close to the subject thru the visor…)
Flip screen ( typical on Canon and Nikon camaras
Not too heavy in weight as I travel for work and pleasure
Between 12 & 20 mega pixels should be enough
My preferred brands ( i currently own a canon Powershot 1 I S which has given me 8 years of excellent pics but uses AAA batteries & has only 6 mpx! )
Canon, Nikon or Lumix with a Leica lens.
I did take a serious look at the powershot g series but the lenses however bright are only X5 in distance, way too short nowadays.
A tall order perhaps?
Many thanks for any answers, greatly appreciated and will be studied.
Oh, price? 500€ / 600$ / £500

Читать далее: Desperately seeking a replacement camera,which? - 1