Friday, February 21, 2014

Dslr Tamron lens selection?

I have a very little confusion regarding dslr lens. Im not too noob nor a professional. I hv nikon D5100 with kit lens 18-55mm. I want to upgrade my lens. The thing making me confuse is that f-stop means aperture or focal length, the more smaller F number, the more bokeh(blurred background) effect u get. But i have seen lenses with F-stop like 4-5.6 and their sample images hv very smooth creamy bokeh effects that look near to f1.8 or siniliar results. How it is possible? I mean f2.8 or less than this seems to be doing the job but how they does it with f5.6 lens?
I already know the technique of distance between subject and background. More difference means more blurness.
I want a tamron lens for every day to day photography like event or wedding stills etc.
The lens i hv found based on my knowledge and experience is Tamron A17 Af 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD MACRO. Is this the right choice?
u can suggest me other lenses as well, coz i dnt want to regret later:D

Читать далее: Dslr Tamron lens selection?