Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Is a DSLR worth my money?

I am considering purchasing the Nikon d3200 and have some questions.

I am looking to take short scripted video clips, not long speeches or interviews.

Will a DSLR overheat if I:
Take lots of short clips (30 seconds-1 minute) I'm using to put together a movie with short scenes, but I'm wondering if I take lots of short clips, will the sensor overheat like it does while videoing a 15+ minute interview? Because these takes are separated instead of one long one, will the DSLR still overheat?

Also, is a DSLR worth my money as opposed to an HD video camera? I know DSLRs give a more professional look to your videos and take great stills, but there are some set backs like overheating that I am concerned about. Thanks for your advice! :)

Читать далее: Is a DSLR worth my money?