Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Is the nikon d5300 the best multipurpose camera for filming and photography?

I am a student and my budget is around £500. I was going to buy the nikon d5300, but I don't know how practical it will be for filming (my current projects are to film a music video and a short film)
If you own this camera, or it's predecessor, could you tell me:
Does it take a long time to load and save files?
Will storage be a problem if I am taking lots of shots in one day?
Is the camera good in low light?
Would you recommend this camera?

And if not, please could you tell me which you think is best for me.
I can push budget slightly:)
Danke.
Added (1). Oh and I currently have the D3000 which is very out-dated and doesn't have the option to film.

Читать далее: Is the nikon d5300 the best multipurpose camera for filming and photography?