Sunday, February 23, 2014

Why is my Nikon D3200 Taking grainy pictures?

I recently purchased a Nikon D3200. I am shooting a short film and so far this has been the best camera I've used for film making (A major step up from a camcorder.) At first my D3200 kept taking great pictures, but slowly it started getting worst. On the second day my ISO setting didn't allow me to put it on auto ISO, and now about 1 day ago it started taking grainy pictures. What's going on? I checked the setting and even reset them. As for picture I took for my actors durring my short film, they we're grainy especially when it was really sunny and not one bit sunny outside. I need it to shoot some good pictures in broad daylight. What's going on?

(My ISO was at 100 when I shot pictures.)

Читать далее: Why is my Nikon D3200 Taking grainy pictures?