Sunday, March 2, 2014

In need of a good camera for gymnastics?

I have a Nikon L110 and it takes good close-ups of flowers and pictures of the sky but I also need a good camera for gymnastics, a low light no flash zone. I don't really want to switch to a cannon or anything I just need a camera that is good for all of these things. Someone I know is getting a Nikon d5200 and I've been looking into that camera but everything I've found is in hard to understand "camera talk" and I can't figure out if it will be good for what am describing. No, I don't know what ISO means or what mm of lens is good. All I know is names and settings. So if you would try to keep answers in simple to understand English that would help a ton.(no I dont have a price range but I don't want to spend thousands on a camera) so would the Nikon d5200 be a good one to get or what others should I look into?

Читать далее: In need of a good camera for gymnastics?