Saturday, April 26, 2014

I need camera selection help?


I need camera help?
I recently own a nikon s8200 and I love the pictures on it but it's time for me to get a new camera… I am very used to the nikon camera but I feel like it doesn't do too well when capturing pictures at concerts… I am stuck between buying the sony wx350 and the nikon s9500… The only reason why I am hesitant on buying the don't is because it doesn't have a pop up flash which I don't know if it would be as good… Other than that the cameras are pretty similar but my guy says go with the sony because I don't know if the new nikon will act the same as the old one I have… Basically I want a decent price point and shoot camera that has high megapixels (these both have 18) and takes clear crisp images and has continuous shooting Modes… Should I go with the nikon or the sony?! I really want to know if a non pop up flash is worth the price for the camera should and which takes better pictures I'm really struggling to pick between the two basically can someone look up the specs and break it down to which is better quality wise?

Read more: I need camera selection help?