Friday, April 11, 2014

Photography: Resizing Images?

I'm a photographer, and I shoot with a Nikon D800. I use Lightroom 4 and I put all of my clients images on a disc for them. I don't know anything about resizing images before I put them on a disc, or what I should resize them to. I've had several clients tell me the images looked fine on their computer, but were blurry when they went to print them out. I've told ALL my clients to go to www.mpix.com but some refused and went about their business and printed them out at Walmart, CVS, etc. After I explained to them about how places like that can mess with the quality of the photo. Anyway, my question is, what should the image sizes be when you put them on a disc, and also when you put them on Facebook? Thanks in advance!

Read more: Photography: Resizing Images?