Sunday, April 27, 2014

Which Nikon DSLR Camera Is Best D800/800E OR D610?


Hello Guy's

can you tell me which Nikon DLSR is best D800/800E or D610 for Fashion/Modelling shoot, Sport & Wildlife! Thou i have research many article there pro/cons but still having confusion:(

Updated are the attributes of each camera that would help or hurt me.

D610 PRO:
-Faster post-processing due to file size. (But my PC is 'beefy' enough to handle either camera.)
-A better walk around camera?
-U1/U2 settings

D610 CONS:
-Not as ruggedly built as the D800.
-Poor Auto Focus capability compared to D800. HUGE problem. I'm taking a BIG step back coming from 51-point AF from my D300.
-Smaller RAW files for landscape work.

D800 PRO:
-Better Auto Focus. I do take pics of moving subjects. Often not dead center of the frame.
-Larger RAW files for Landscape work. (But, I might only print BIG, BIG-larger than 13x19"-perhaps 6 times a year).
-Higher dynamic range (I think) vs. D600?
-Higher build quality/weather sealing. (Last year I was under a waterfall in India, so this is important for me.)
-Better low light capabilities than D600?
-If I can master it and improve my technique/discipline I would get a lot more mileage out of the D800.

D800 CONS:
-More expensive accessories. Extended warranty, wireless remote, etc.
-No U1/U2 settings. PITA to switch.

My heart wants a D800, but my head says D610. Thoughts? :)

Read more: Which Nikon DSLR Camera Is Best D800/800E OR D610?