Wednesday, May 28, 2014

CAMERA WHITE BALANCE?

Hello guys, I have a Nikon D3200 which i use as holidays camera. But recently i've noticed a problem with it.Whenever i am shooting under ambient light situations. The camera just give me a plainly flat colour image(Everything is white, no visible ambient light). But whenever i use the flash with it(whether uner TTL or manual exposure:assuming the exposure is correctly set.), it gives me the pictures well exposed with the ambient lights. I would like to know how to solve it by myself before going to a technician because they just charge high money even if its something really minor(they are not fair at all on the pricing).Concerning the camera,i've tried preset modes and its a real pain, i dont want to use the grey card because it will be a hassle each time to reset it(unless am shooting for the kids of my uncle and then i want specific color temperatures to be visible.)This is being a pain for me to deal with the camera such because i most of the time shoot moody pictures(no flash at all).

Some hint which might help you figure it out for me: i've tried taking a shot of a light bulb which is warm in color temperature(yellowish), but the camera gives me a white picture(not yellow at all:( ). My problem is not yellow pictures but i know right there if its not working for yellow then it wont work for other colors as well under ambient light situations.

Thank you in advance. Have a nice Day.

Read more: CAMERA WHITE BALANCE?