Sunday, May 11, 2014

Help and advice on camera lenses?


Hi so I am quite new to the world of dslr cameras. I have got to grips with the settings of my nikon d3100 but I want to buy a few lenses for a little treat but there are so many different kinds I am very confused.
I want to take fisheye pictures, do I do this with a macro or a wide angle lens?
What is the difference between a macro and a wide angle lens or are they the same thing?
And finally what's the difference between this lens:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neewer-0-45X-Angle-18-55Mm-3-5-5-6G/dp/B004QKUISO
And this one:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neewer-52Mm-Wide-Angle-%7EIncluding-Nikon/dp/B002VSM7LE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399820593&sr=8-1&keywords=52mm+ultra+wide+angle+lens
Or are these the same too?
I am really confused and I sound so silly haha.
Also do you have any other suggestions as to what little accessories I can buy to improve and vary my photos? I've already got a few filters,

Read more: Help and advice on camera lenses?