Wednesday, May 14, 2014

How to do Star Trail Photography with a Nikon D5200?

Is it possible to do that with a Nikon D5200 camera? (and get nice pictures)

I don't want sites given to me on how to do it or the Nikon 5200 website with info on the camera.

I just want to know if the exposure can be set long enough on it to be able it do it and I know there isn't a Bulb mode on this particular camera.

"You'll need a camera that can take very long exposure photos. An SLR or digital SLR with Bulb Mode is perfect".

Since it doesn't have a "Bulb Mode" on it which other settings would be a good substitute?

I know it needs the lowest ISO setting and wide aperture.

So for the love of god please do not comment if its not helpful just so you get your dumb points for answering questions.

Read more: How to do Star Trail Photography with a Nikon D5200?