Monday, May 19, 2014

Low end full frame or high end crop sensor for a beginner?

Trying to get my head around this but I just can't.First off I am beginner. I have a point to shoot and I've been always praised for the pics I shoot.I've shot birthday parties and few Christening party of my cousins,newborns pics. I will most probably do a portrait and fashion photography course.In addition to that i will be doing some low lights and a bit video. I won't be changing my gear or glasses for at least 2 years or 3.Apart from the money for the body that is $1700-$1800, I have $1000-$1200 separate for lenses and other accessories. The big hurdle which i am stuck on is should I go for a low end full frame or high end crop sensor.Low end full frame Nikon D610 or Canon 6D.High end crop sensor Nikon D7100 or Canon 70d.Want advice from someone experienced. Thanks

Read more: Low end full frame or high end crop sensor for a beginner?