Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Promaster lens wont fit Canon EOS Rebel XT digital camera?

My cousin sent me back home with an SUV full of stuff to sell for him. Within the plethora of guy crap was the camera mentioned above with a Promaster for Canon lens, a Promaster 70-300mm lens and a Nikon 35mm film camera with a lens. I was asked to sell the Canon with the 70-300mm lens together. I looked it up on ebay and found the exact same lens and camera bundle i had sitting before me. I listed it locally, not on ebay, and it sold for about the same price as that listing i had seen.

The guy that bought it texted me tonight saying that the extra lens didnt fit the canon. He tested everything here before he took it home. Im not quite sure what to do about this. How can one tell if the lens is for the right camera? I know nothing of photography, just that im going to strangle my cousin if he ever asks me to sell his crud again.

Read more: Promaster lens wont fit Canon EOS Rebel XT digital camera?