Friday, May 2, 2014

Which camera lens should I take with me?


I'm going to England next month and I wanna take my Nikon D3200 and one lens with me because I don't wanna carry two. I only own two lenses, both are Nikon, one is 18-55 and the other one is 55-200. Which one should I take for taking pictures of sights, landscapes and also people? Please don't tell me which one is better for sights and which for people because I really want to know which one to take. I know that there are better lenses than these that have the benefits of both but I don't wanna buy a new one.
I'm also looking for recommendations for a light camera bag for the Nikon D3200 that only fits one camera lens + the camera in. An Amazon link would be very nice as well. (You don't need to recommend something to answer this question.)

(Sorry for my bad English.)

Thanks in advance! :)

Read more: Which camera lens should I take with me?