Tuesday, June 3, 2014

How to save images on SD card and view images on Nikon Camera S9400/s9500?

Hi

A few months ago I took some pics on my camera and could view them perfectly on the camera.

I then saved the images on my CPU and formatted the card.

After sometime, I tried to save the old images on my sd card from my CPU so I could view the images/videos on the camera (with the sd card slotted in).

I copied the images over (when the sd card was slotted into my CPU). I can see the images saved on the sd card when browsing the sd card via my CPU.

But when I slot the sd card into my camera, I can't see the images and instead an error regarding no image data is shown.

Can anyone help? Is there a folder that needs to be created and saved to?

Thanks

Read more: How to save images on SD card and view images on Nikon Camera S9400/s9500?