Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I just bought a used Nikon d3200 on Amazon, but realize that I have old Pentax lenses?

Hi, I bought a Nikon d3200 camera on Amazon (my first DSLR) and it has already shipped. I could return it when it arrived.

My mother used to take photos with an old Pentax film camera and I found her old lenses. Would these lenses work with the Pentax K-500? Is it worth returning the D3200 because I found these lenses (I don't want to return the D3200 just because the Pentax is a better camera, only if the lenses will save me hundreds of dollars). I have no idea if the lenses work okay or not. One sounds like it has sand in it and has a hard time being twisted. Did I come across a box of junk box lenses or a gold mine of lenses? Thanks!
I just bought a used Nikon d3200 on Amazon, but realize that I have old Pentax lenses - 2

Read more: I just bought a used Nikon d3200 on Amazon, but realize that I have old Pentax lenses?