Saturday, June 28, 2014

Selective color filter for photos? NikonD3200?

Ok so I love that my nikon has the feature built in however I just recently realized this. So I have some photos I want to use the effect on. Here is my problem I can't get the photos back viewable on the camera so I can't get the effect. I've tried a few things the files are on the memory card just not readable
I'm fixing my old computer and gonna try to do the same with original files but I don't really think that will help. Any ideas on how to get pictures readable on the camera through memory card?!

If not what are some good apps both for MacBooks or iphone that can do the selective color effect? I want the actual effect where you choose the color and it does the rest not all the crap where you color the areas you want colored in my mine always come out crappy.

Been looking for ages doubt I'll get any help here but I'm desperate because now that I know about it it makes me sick I can't do anything with some of my best pictures

Read more: Selective color filter for photos? NikonD3200?