Monday, July 28, 2014

Should I start a YouTube?

Ok. So I've been thinking about starting a YouTube channel. I have a Nikon d3200 and I've had a lot of experience with social media ex: Instagram, tumblr, etc. And I've had 14k on Instagram with "tumblr" pictures, oh god I regret that phase. And I have 2k currently on Instagram because my 14k got disabled. I am a 13 year old and I saw that someone that was 13 (Ella elbells) monetizes her videos. I thought you had to be 18? Is this true? Obviously I have some experience. But I'm kindve scared of what my parents will say. I think that they will say yes considering I have told them about my Instagram and such. I'm also kindve scared that the people at my school will make fun of me. Will they? Thanks so much:)

Read more: Should I start a YouTube?