Sunday, August 17, 2014

Digital SLR For Pictures and Video & Audio recording?

Hello all,

I'm planning to buy a DSLR to take pictures and record video and audio
and mount it to a tripod
(Not to do professionally, but hobby/interest like).

This will be my first DSLR, i've only owned regular digital cameras in the past.
I do have some experience with DSLR's but not a lot (but i'm willing to learn).
I've been looking a lot at the Canon Rebel series, Nikon, and Samsung

I guess these are my perimeters:
- DSLR
- Max $800
- Newbie friendly but still good for more experienced persons (if not possible then, more experienced)
- Comes with a lens? (Unless you guys know how to get a good body and lens for under $800)
- Mountable on a Tripod

Thanks in advance:D
Added (1). Update #1: When I said $800, I meant after taxes as well… So I live in Toronto so its 13% so
whatever retail is, its multiplied by 1.13 D:

Read more: Digital SLR For Pictures and Video & Audio recording?