Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Light graffiti Nikon D5000- How do you set the shutter speed to bulb?

I am trying to do light graffiti. I want to use my mom's camera, which is a Nikon D5000. I'm a beginner, so I dont know anything about cameras, so I need to know step by step how to change the settings! Haha. Like i've searched so many things but like it says to change to "bulb setting" and i have no clue how to do that. And also I have tried to turn the dial on the manual/shutter setting and i did some light graffiti, but i have NO CLUE what the numbers mean. And i think i screwed up the whole setting on the camera.
& we have a tripod and everything. I want to do light graffiti So BADLY!
detailed instructions please.
*thanks in advance!*

Read more: Light graffiti Nikon D5000- How do you set the shutter speed to bulb?