Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Wandering about a good selling price for my epuipment?

Ok so I bought a D3200 about a year ago after my D3100 and lenses was stolen. So when I bought the D3200 it came with the 18-55 kit lens but I also bought a sigma 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6 DG OS, Nikon 35mm F/1.8, and a very nice $150 bag. So now that I've been doing some research and have some money I've decided to make the big switch and get a Canon 7D which a friend of mine is selling (body and kit lens only) and it's in great condition and he's selling it to me for $700. So basically I'm wondering what a good price would be to sell my equipment so I can buy his 7D (it's ok if I need to use some money on top of the sell to buy the body and lenses)

Thanks for all any answers!

Read more: Wandering about a good selling price for my epuipment?