Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Which camera should I bring with me on my trip to Central/Eastern Europe?

Hi all, I'm going on a trip to Central/Eastern Europe in a few weeks, and I'm facing a dilemma over which camera I should bring. I have a Nikon D90 and a Nikon 1 S1. I'm not a professional photography, but it is an avid hobby of mine. I usually take photos with my iPhone. I want nice pictures for this trip but I also don't want to lug around and be so invested in being alert over the D90 that I won't be enjoying the trip. I havent practiced all too much with the D90, but I know enough to take OK pictures. I don't like the quality of the S1 very much, but it's easy to use and it's much lighter. This trip is one of those "once in a lifetime" trips. I want to make sure I have good pictures, but I don't want to have to compromise too much comfort for it. Thoughts?

Read more: Which camera should I bring with me on my trip to Central/Eastern Europe?