Friday, September 19, 2014

Best of these DSLR's?

Hello all,

First thing I would like to say is If you're going to reply like a "know it all elitist" and insult me, then please don't reply.

Okay this would be MY first DSLR, I have a lot of experience with DSLR's from the photography classes at my school (Mostly Canon T4i and Nikon D3200 & D7000).

I'm thinking of finally buying my own and I would like your input, I have narrowed my camera's of interest to these:

- Canon T4i / T5i
- Canon 60D
- Nikon D7000

I would mostly be using these cameras for Photography and Video projects.
I'm basically trying to find the best "Bang for Buck" (Under $1000) with these brands (Canon & Nikon).
Could you guys tell me which is the best for my needs from those cameras, or maybe recommend another one you think might be more suiting?

Read more: Best of these DSLR's?