Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I want to buy a second camera for when the DSLR is inappropriate?

So, I use a Nikon D4 which I love. But, recently while I was out and about… Someone tried to steal it. Of course, nothing happened… But, this has scared me a bit. I was in London.

I am not going to stop using my D4… That would defeat the purpose of buying it. But, I do want a camera that I can use when I am walking about and just blend in to the crowd… Instead of walking about with the camera equivalent of a machine gun.

I was thinking to go for either one of the Fuji x100t/s or the xt-1 (probably with the 18 or 27mm lens).

The main criteria are user-friendliness, speed, image quality and build quality.
Any ideas? Any other suggestions?

feel free to check out some of my more recent "work". https://500px.com/sharmapmukesh

Read more: I want to buy a second camera for when the DSLR is inappropriate?