Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Beginner choosing between two SLRs: Canon Rebel T3i and Nikon D3200?

Hi

I am a beginner choosing between Canon Rebel T3i and Nikon D3200. From most of the reviews I read Nikon has much better specs and suppose to take better photos. However when I tried it out at store I found that Canon ends up taking photos with much more vivid color and looks better to me. (As a beginner)

So my question would be that does it mean that Canon has better image processing that makes the photo it takes look better? Does it mean in theory I can use a graphic processing software to make the Nikon pictures look even better then Canon one? Would that be hard or prove to be too much trouble for me as a beginner?

Read more: Beginner choosing between two SLRs: Canon Rebel T3i and Nikon D3200?