Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Best replacement for Nikon speedlight sb 600?

I'm in dire need to replace my nikon sb-600 speedlight.

However, i'm on a tight budget and would like to find a speedlight that would work in TTL and as good as SB-600. (Would prefer to be around its price too)

I have been looking around and there are abundance of speedlight that I have taken into account, ranging from Nikkon, Metz, YN, Nissin to Oloong.

However, I'm still divided to spend on which will be the best replacement, especially when I have don't have that much money to spare.

Any models that would be best?

Some that I have taken into considerations are:
Nikon SB-25
Yongnuo YN565 EX
Sigma EF 530 DG ST
Oloong SP 690
Nissin Di622
Metz 44 AF-1… I have never used a third party speedlight before, so that's kinda adds up to my worries.

Thank you in advance!

Read more: Best replacement for Nikon speedlight sb 600?