Monday, November 3, 2014

Coyote hunting in pa beginner?

-what's a good.243 gun I would like to use it for deer also. (I'm left handed)
-I live in philadelphia could you point me in any places around up to 2 30 hrs away that I could start at, Im very good with Google maps I use it to fish so if you can point it out on that it would be awesome. State gamelands or private areas with friendly farmers.
-I have a farm I can hunt whenever up Wyoming county right near keystone college, a lot of pretty much every game animal up there including coyotes the farmer tells me, however I was there this weekend on Saturday to Sunday hunting mornings to dark using a foxpro that my buddy has however we couldn't get anything in but crows. I know I should give it more time but I just want to get all the info I can.
-what is a good call to use for a beginner. ( mouth and electronic)
-I've also been looking at Nikon coyote specials with the 3 circle reticle. They seem pretty sweet however should I look into something else?
-should I get a red flash light scope mount for the scope? Or should I just stick to first and last lights of the day?
-what is a good bait to use for them I really just want to have the odds in my favor.
- I know this is a long and hard process to get the hang of figuring out these dogs but I'm ready to commit a lot of time forwards to so all the info you can give I'd appreciate.
-also if you hunt coyotes and need a new partner let me know I usually hunt every weekend. Thank you for reading all of this I appreciate it!

Read more: Coyote hunting in pa beginner?