Sunday, November 9, 2014

Interfit ex300 is it worth it?

I was wondering about this kit? I have never used strobes before this is a first. I'm familiar with continuous lighting thats what I have. I'm looking to buy this kit.http://www.amazon.com/Interfit-EX300-Softbox-Umbrella-Heads/dp/tech-data/B002X6ZFEA/ref=de_a_smtd I k=know it's on amazon and you get what you pay for.but, I actually went into the camera exchange here in houston and they told me this was the best kit to buy a downgrade from the pro but still great for portraits. Portraits is mainly what I do Senior, family, maternity, new born. I have a fairly good dbusiness base where I'm from, and i'm looking to advnce to something a little more from continuous lighting.basically I just want user opinion is this a good buy or a wast of money? If you have this set would you mind posting some shots that you have done so I may get a feel for what I can do., I shoot with a Nikon D7000 which I LOVE! :) p.s. This is the SAME kit they were trying to sell me in the store, but about 200 dollars cheaper then what they were trying to sell me. I'm a little hesitant to buy from amazon but hey if I can save 200 dollars then why nor? :}

Read more: Interfit ex300 is it worth it?