Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Need expert photoshop opinion?

Would it be possible to photoshop myself sitting in this chair (the right one) without people knowing it's a photoshop? I would like to know if can be done easily (not by me but to pay someone on fiverr or something, I know some photoshop but not too much). Also, they say good light would be the best to take picture with so it will be easier to photoshop. So should I take the picture of myself outside in the sunlight? Any tips on taking the picture? Of course correct height and angle but what other details? Also, the camera I would be using is Nikon D5100 or D5200. Any tips on camera settings? I would want to use the picture to show my friends on Facebook and wouldn't want them to be able to prove that it's photoshoped. Also if there is a better website than fiverr please tell me.
Thanks.Need expert photoshop opinion - 1

Read more: Need expert photoshop opinion?