Thursday, March 5, 2015

Tips for plane spotting equipment?

So for promotion I'm getting a new camera (most likely a Nikon D3300) and I'd like to know what kind of equipment I'll need when plane spotting. This includes lenses, lens hood, all those other items. I love my current camera but when I'm plane spotting at sunset my shots get ruined by noise and tend to take longer to autofocus. This being said, it would be nice to get a camera that is capable of doing long exposures and taking good night shots. Also, me being an amateur photographer, I'd like to know how I'd be able to take good nightshots with the future camera. Also I appreciate any thoughts on whether this camera is good enough for plane spotting. Also I would draw the budget line at about $600-700. Thanks in advance

Read more: Tips for plane spotting equipment?