Wednesday, June 24, 2015

How to possibly save up for an expensive camera as a teenager?


I'm a 14 year old girl obsessed with videography/ photography and wanting to upgrade my cam. I've got a standard Nikon dslr which I've had for a couple years and love it just I feel that I'm not able to use it to the best of my abilities because it is a very beginner camera and its not too well for video. The problem is is that the camera I want http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-GH4KBODY-16-05MP-Mirrorless-Cinematic/dp/B00I9GYG8O/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8 is 1.5k$ body only and as a teenager I can't have a job to make that kind of money. Ive wanted this camera for half a year and never saved up because I just saw it as so unrealistic and I still do because its just a lot of money but I really want to pursue my hobby and hopefully future career by buying it. No matter how long it takes how can I save up that much money?

Read more: How to possibly save up for an expensive camera as a teenager?