Wednesday, June 3, 2015

What Dslr to upgrade to from a sony a230?

I'm going to be graduating soon and i will be gettin about $500 or more and i plan on selling my sony a230 so i can upgrade my camera. I want to upgrade because of its size, battery, and some other things. I am leaning more towards a Canon or Nikon because i have owned a pentax and didn't find it very suiting. I tried out my uncles Canon EOS rebel (forget which one) and really liked it, having a button for each thing was very handy too instead of scrolling through a menu.

Any ideas as to what might suit me best
my price range is about 500-700 but a cheaper camera with more lenses will work too
(yes i know i'm picky)
Added (1). That is just what i know i will have, i will most likely have more just from some other things

Read more: What Dslr to upgrade to from a sony a230?