Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Best Nikon For My Needs?


Long story short… I'm hoping to advance from my regular digital camera to a fancy DSLR. I'm hoping to list a few points here and get recommendations, as I'm still researching for the right camera.
Since I've started looking, I've leaned towards Nikon, but any suggestions are welcome!

• 20+ MP.
• RAW and JPEG shooting.
• Photo and Video shooting.
• Under $2,000.
• Full frame or cropped.
• High ISO.
• Autofocus.
• Long exposure (for night stars).
• One with a variety of lens (for point and shoot, night, subject, landscape, and micro).

Not Necessary:

• Wi-Fi.
• Waterproof.
• Mirrorless or not.
----

That's all I can think of for now. Feel free to share your photos and the type of camera you used!
Added (1). Auto AND Manual focus would be nice.

Read more: Best Nikon For My Needs?