Monday, September 28, 2015

DSLR Photo Resolution/Laptop Resolution?


I have a Nikon D3200, and it's photo resolution is 6016 x 4000 pixels. My Laptops resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels. When I go to the photo playback on my Nikon D3200 and zoom in on the photos, the photo still looks really clear. But when I go to the photo playback on my laptop and I zoom in on the photo It looks really blurry and the pixels look really big… I don't wanna confuse anyone, and I know the answer we all know seems obvious. But with modern technology being all so very complicated. The answer doesn't sound quite as obvious… So does this mean that I just need to purchase a laptop with 4K Resolution? Or is there some other very deep and complicated answers as to why the photo looks bad on my laptop vs my Nikon D3200?

Read more: DSLR Photo Resolution/Laptop Resolution?