Tuesday, September 15, 2015

How to take a picture of a blood super moon with Nikon D3300 with 55- 200mm lens?


Please help. Overly excited mind need help. Super Lunar eclipse is coming up and I want to make sure that I'm ready for it this time. Last year I took a picture of the partial lunar eclipse. I took it wrong. Of course me being a beginner I use automatic. The moon came out blurry and I was really disappointed at myself. Than I discovered how to really use my camera this year with extra features. Witch I think is more amazon. Now I hate Automatic because now I can expand how I want to take picture. I know for sure I need a tripod. It's the setting I'm still learning and I know the lens is not much but the moon is going to be big this year. I feel that I don't need to worry.

Read more: How to take a picture of a blood super moon with Nikon D3300 with 55- 200mm lens?