Saturday, October 17, 2015

Which lens are best for filming with a DSLR?


First off, I understand camcorders are best for filming that a Digital SLR, but my interest is both Photography and Videography, so I went with could benefit me both. At the time, I only had enough money for an entry level DSLR, the Nikon D3200. My style of film is cinematic, and my inspirations are vigilante/ superheroes type show. Even romance. For me, my best interest is to have as little noise as possible, and as happy as I was with my kit Lens, I've been taking interest in a Nikon 50mm Len. Is that a good choice, and if so, which model specifically. I'm also torn between Auto or Manual focus. I know it's all on preference but I'd love to hear your opinions on which you prefer. Thank you.

Read more: Which lens are best for filming with a DSLR?