Friday, January 29, 2016

Guide me to buying my first dslr or mirrorless camera?


Hi guys I'm going to buy my first dslr or mirrorless camera and I am going to be very specific on what I'm looking for so you guys can help me decide on which one to get.

What I'm going to use it for:
Landscape/City
Not really going to do videos.

Features I'm looking for
Built-in Wifi (mandatory) (or eyefi compatible)
Weatherproof(kinda optional)
Image Stabilization (optional)
Compact(I can handle weight, just don't want it to be bulky)

Cameras I've been searching up
Mirrorless:
Olympus e-m5 or e-m5 mark ii
Olympus e-m10 or e-m10 mark ii
Sony a6000

DSLR:
Pentax K50
Pentax KS2
Pentax K3-II
Canon t5i or t6i
Nikon D5300 or D5500(but this is kinda too bulky for me)

Feel free to add more that would be suited for me.

Now I know lens is just as important as the body. The kind of lens that captured my interest are the wide angle lens. Any suggestions for those are much appreciated. I think I saw a cheap one(Rokinon 12mm f2.0)

Price range:
I don't mind using second-hand so I don't think price is an issue.

Any opinion/comment is appreciated.

Thanks
John

Read more: Guide me to buying my first dslr or mirrorless camera?