Friday, February 19, 2016

Camera or a Mobile Phone?


I know this is not an appropriate question, but I'm confused whether to buy a bridge camera or a smartphone. They are completely different but I need some help in deciding.

It's either a Nikon P900(83×Optical Zoom)or a Samsung Galaxy S7 (which will be announced on Feb 21).

I currently have a Galaxy Note 3 and I don't have a camera. Seeing the technology these days,it just confuses my mind. I like plane spotting as well. But the S7 phone keeps me from thinking again and as I told the phone has not been revealed to the public as of now I'm writing this post. Seeing all those teasers of the phone,am not sure if I should go for a camera or the phone.

**Please note** I know it's absolutely different matter to compare but I'm just looking for answers which would guide my way.
Thanks!

Read more: Camera or a Mobile Phone?