Tuesday, June 20, 2017

I have owned a Nikon D50 and Canon Rebel T1i and looking to upgrade. I'm looking at the Nikon D5600 and the Canon Rebel T7i

I have owned a Nikon D50 and Canon Rebel T1i and looking to upgrade. I'm looking at the Nikon D5600 and the Canon Rebel T7i - 1
Added (1). I put more emphasis on stills, I rarely do video. The touchscreen feature isn't a pro or a con for me. I care more about performance. The Nikon bundle I'm looking at is cheaper, includes more accessories, and equipment than the Canon's, I'm leaning more towards the Nikon since I will receive more for my money. Both cameras are pretty similar but I would like to hear from more experienced photographers. Cost matters to me but I don't want to skimp and go for the cheapest for the lesser camera.

Read more: I have owned a Nikon D50 and Canon Rebel T1i and looking to upgrade. I'm looking at the Nikon D5600 and the Canon Rebel T7i