Sunday, September 16, 2012

Canon T3i + Nikkor lenses?

I just bought a Canon T3i, which I intend to use mostly for video.
I have a few nikkor lenses, that I've mounted on the camera with a fotodiox adapter (the cheaper kind).
They are all G-type lenses, so I ran into a problem with aperture from the start.My biggest problem is that when I turn to the video preset, there's an error that says "Ensure a lens is attached". If I press it again, it let's me shoot the video but only for about 9 seconds, and then it stops automatically.

I have a SanDisk 16GB, class 4 memory card.
I'm pretty new at this, so it might be something obvious?
Added (1). Again, it's not important why I have the camera, that isn't going to help anyone. I actually have a Nikon D90, and it supports video as well.So, the concern isn't in why I didn't get another Nikon.
>>> Canon T3i + Nikkor lenses?