Saturday, September 29, 2012

HDEW Cameras, what's your opinion?

Don't bother answering this if all your wanna do is ***.

I've found several very good reviews regarding their service but am nevertheless sceptical about entering into business with them. I'm after a Nikon D700 + 70-200mm VRII which, from them, I can get for £3075 - far less than anywhere else.

I understand it's "grey imports" they sell. But can anyone offer me some insight into what this means exactly? I understand they're imports from the US, as apposed to China I guess?

Thanks in advance for any helpful input.

"OMGZ DNT DO IT" isn't helpful, so if thats all you have to say, there's really no need.
Added (1). Fhotoace - HDEW offer a 3 Year warranty with these more expensive purchases & apparently you can have repairs carried out ANYWHERE that offers a repair service, provided HDEW agree on the price/quote given by the repairer.
>>> HDEW Cameras, what's your opinion?