Saturday, September 29, 2012

Nikon D3100 - Should I?

I just got on a new committee at school and it requires I take pictures with a DSLR camera. I used to own a Sony a57k, but we had to return it because of a moving issue. Anyways, I was looking into the Nikon D3100. I'm on a budget and I need a camera that can take basic pictures with a little action, (nothing as fast paced as sports, but if it's available, it'd be nice). .. Should I go with the Nikon D3100, or do you have other suggestions?

Also, what are some nice, affordable lenses you would recommend? I have to take pictures at events from pretty far away, so I'd like to get as far range as I could while spending as little as I can to get a quality lens. I know I'm not going to get champagne quality on a beer budget, but I want to know what's the best I can get on a "beer budget" …

Thanks :)

Also, any bags, tripods, flashes you'd recommend?
>>> Nikon D3100 - Should I?