Monday, October 15, 2012

Any macro/micro lenses for the Nikon DX that has lower mm than the 40mm?

Specifically that will fit for the DX format (D5100). Just wondering if there is a lens (hopefully prime) that is lower then 40mm and has macro capabilities.

And YES I know that "40mm is already too little for macro" but that for me is too much because I need to do PRODUCT photos (not insects and stuff). And the 35mm prime won't focus close enough for me.
Added (1). Fhotoace you don't understand. I need to record a video of a table with items on it, and at 40mm I will be touching the wall. I will be always recording for 10 minutes in each video and getting close to a product and far away to record the long table. Even 35mm is better.
>>> Any macro/micro lenses for the Nikon DX that has lower mm than the 40mm?